Comfort Suites Waco South
We’re hiring a housekeeping manager to provide excellent sanitation and customer service to our hotel guests. You’ll be responsible for leading the housekeeping team, ensuring team members perform their job duties to our high standards, and keeping the housekeeping department well-stocked with cleaning supplies. Applicants should have hospitality experience, take pride in their ability to stay organized, and demonstrate a commitment to meeting and exceeding guest expectations. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred though not absolutely required. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Manage the daily tasks of the housekeeping department, including cleaning guest rooms and public areas
- Adhere to the department budget, oversee inventory, and order cleaning supplies
- Lead, hire, and train hotel housekeeping staff to adhere to our high standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Keep a record of areas cleaned by room attendants and make a note of any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests
- Make sure all cleaning equipment is in good working condition and schedule repairs as needed
- This is a supervisory role where you will be expected to be able to lead by example to help clean rooms, processing laundry, and promote teamwork.
- Actively recruit, hire and train a team of 5-10 people to achieve guest satisfaction goals
- Assign and distribute the workload of cleaning hotel rooms, processing laundry, and cleaning public areas of the hotel.
- Conduct periodic inventory counts to ensure smooth operations for the hotel.
- Work closely with other department heads, including Facilities Maintenance, Front Desk, and Sales to ensure that all aspects of the hotel are clean, in good working order, and ready to impress guests.
- Work with the General Manager to implement plans for continuous growth and development for all team members.
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED
- At least 2+ years experience in hospitality or guest services
- Over 3 years of experience as an executive housekeeper, housekeeping manager, or similar
- Applicants should be excellent leaders, detail-oriented, and demonstrate a commitment to customer service
- Strong understanding of environmental services (EVS) including cleaning processes and how to use a variety of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Availability to work many weekends and/or holidays with a rotating schedule
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) to lead a diverse team.
- Over 2 years experience in commercial cleaning.
- Over 1 year of experience in leading teams.
$10 - $12 hourly
About Comfort Suites Waco South
We are a hotel company that has been in business for over 30 years. Comfort Suites Waco South located at the circle in Waco has consistently won awards for being among the best in guest satisfaction and meeting standards as set forth for the brand. Guest reviews consistently cite that we are among the friendliest and cleanest hotels that they have stayed in. We look forward to you joining us in maintaining that quest to be the best.