Big Mike's BBQ SmokeHouse
Are you a dynamic and energetic culinary professional capable of leading a team and providing our guests with an exceptional dining experience? Our popular restaurant seeks a skilled executive chef who can create innovative menus and dishes, supervise all food leaving the kitchen, and ensure health and safety requirements are followed. Our ideal candidate is not only responsible for the food but is a creative leader capable of hiring and developing exceptional culinary talent to provide diners with the highest levels of quality. Experience as an executive chef or a high-performing sous chef is required. Apply now if you're ready to bring your passion for food to our fantastic team!
- Teach recruits and hire staff that suit the business culture to provide a welcoming atmosphere for kitchen employees
- Incorporate different ingredients in a creative way to produce fresh and innovative menu items and specials
- Provide guidance and direction to staff, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance to make the kitchen run efficiently
- Make decisions for daily culinary operations, including exceeding guest expectations and increasing revenue and profit
- Work with vendors to secure the best items at cost-effective pricing, and manage department expenses that are within your direct control such as food, supplies, uniforms, and equipment
- This role requires experience building, motivating, and leading a team
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interacting with guests and other team members
- Candidates need a strong understanding of compliance with kitchen safety and food storage requirements
- At least 7-8 years of culinary experience
$50,000 - $60,000
About Big Mike's BBQ SmokeHouse
We believe that good isn't good enough. Join us and let's be great together!