LIST WITH ELIZABETH®
LIST WITH ELIZABETH® is seeking to hire a hard-working, qualified and motivated individual to assist our agents and team members with some of the more physical duties of selling real estate. This individual will work in the field and will report directly to our operations and marketing supervisor and will be trusted to work both independently and with our team members to accomplish their tasks. This person will also be commonly exposed to our clients and to the general public, so a friendly and outgoing personality along with a responsible work ethic is required.
Individual will also be expected to have experience and general expertise in basic home maintenance and repairs such as small touch-up painting, caulking, lawn-care and leaf blowing and other light and small handyman skills.
10 - 30+ hours per week
- Coordinate with agents and supervisor to hang "For Sale" sign panels, appropriate sign riders, lock-boxes, and prepare homes for viewings by the general public using our smartphone checklist
- Coordinate with agents to prepare listings for Open Houses
- Place and collect directional signs for listings/open houses and ensure company signage maintains county, municipal and state regulations as to its proper placement and collection times
- Maintain the cleanliness, safety and preventative maintenance of company vehicles
- Perform small and basic home maintenance repairs to assist our clients and agents with preparing homes for sale/rent on the market
- Must have a valid and clean drivers license
- Must be familiar with and posses a basic knowledge of the general area, streets and roads surrounding Springfield, Burke and Fairfax County, VA
- Must be able to pass a background security check and drug screening
- Must have experience and knowledge of using tools and performing small and basic handyman home maintenance repairs in a professional and workman like manner
- Ability to coordinate and assist clients/agents with scheduling estimates from licensed contractors if needed
- Must be able to work weekday and weekend hours if needed
- Live within 5-7 mile radius of our office in Springfield/Burke, Virginia is strongly preferred
- This job requires the ability to drive, sit and get in and out of a vehicle many times on a regular basis each day
- This job requires the ability to bend, pick things up, carry and move items, maneuver in and out of clients homes, up and down stairs and work at a safe but fast pace to ensure all client/agent timelines are met
- Must have ability to use smartphone and download company apps for use in the field and must be able to communicate by text message and email with team members and agents
- Must be able to work outside for short periods of time and be okay with exposure to rain, heat/humidity or cold/freezing weather
$20 per hour
About LIST WITH ELIZABETH®
LIST WITH ELIZABETH® is a team of highly trained, skilled negotiators and real estate professionals committed to exceptional customer service, and working cohesively so that our customer's interests are best represented at all times. Our agents offer expert representation for buying or selling a home in Northern Virginia, Fairfax County, and the surrounding DC Metro area.
LIST WITH ELIZABETH® has a first-class reputation and our 5 star Google rating can back it up. We specialize in the Springfield - Burke - Fairfax County Virginia real estate market.