Raven3 Home Buyers
We are looking for a hardworking Handyman to oversee and manage a wide range of repairs, typically for individuals or groups at residential or commercial locations. These tasks include trade skills, repair work, maintenance work etc.
We are expecting you to be organized and have good time management skills as well as with strong general repair skills. We always need help at our construction projects, rental properties, and residential houses. Must be able to communicate and have a wide range of abilities. To be an effective handyman, you will be skilled and hard-working, with outstanding problem-solving abilities. Skillful hands, good physical stamina, and strong technical knowledge are important parts of the successful candidates’ talents.
- Regularly perform maintenance jobs
- Regularly perform various landscaping tasks
- Fill gaps and provide painting services
- Perform lightning installation and carpeting
- Repair equipment and various machines and appliances
- Identify, document and report maintenance and repair work
- Suggest additional repairs when identified and needed
- Changing light bulbs and ensuring other fixtures and fittings are in good working order
- Rewiring, changing fuses, junction boxes etc.
- Minor plumbing and carpentry
- Clearing or cleaning general areas
- Shifting furniture or equipment
- Assembling furniture or equipment
- Garden/landscape installation and maintenance
- Footpath maintenance
- Painting and decorating
- Clearing gutters
- Changing filters on air conditioning systems
- Maintaining property exterior through the different seasons
- 5 years of experience as a handyman
- Ability to work quick
- Multidimensional and multifaceted
- 5 years of experience with appropriate electrical tools and equipment
- In-depth knowledge of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
About Raven3 Home Buyers
Raven3 Home Buyers is a local Real Estate investment company that deals with residential and commercial investments in Westchester County, Putnam County, Orange County, Rockland County, and Dutchess County.