NAAAM Real Estate Collection
- Acts as the primary contact for the Logistics Center for any building issues.
- Responsible for performing basic maintenance such as painting, perform general and miscellaneous repairs as needed.
- Works closely with outside vendors and contractors to ensure work is completed per specifications.
- Identify and employ new ideas, technologies, or processes to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and cost-savings.
- Recognize and demonstrate good communication and listening skills with clients, customers, and team members.
- Demonstrate organizational and effective time management skills.
- Coordinates and assists with departmental and employee moves.
- Dismantles and installs furniture.
- Performs other maintenance duties as assigned by the Director of Facilities Management
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a similar environment
- HS Diploma/GED and/or Vocational/Technical Certificate
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Facilities Management Systems
- Strong customer service orientation with a focus on providing internal stakeholders with timely and accurate resolutions
- Knowledge of appropriate steps to analytical problem solving
- Highly professional, efficient and personable
- Self motivated with an ability to work independently
$40,000 - $60,000 per year
About NAAAM Real Estate Collection
NAAAM Real Estate is a boutique brokerage located in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each others open houses or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful. Every real estate agent in this brokerage makes six figures a year.