We are looking for an experienced handyman to join our team of experienced real estate professionals. This is an opportunity for the right person to have a W-2 job, and work 35+ hours a week with benefits. Help our clients transition from one home to another with ease. Come be a part of something bigger!
- Preparing homes for sale by completing various projects including painting, minor plumbing, and electrical, landscaping, cabinet refacing, and other upgrades or minor home remodel work.
- We are looking for an independent, self-starter with their own tools and attention to detail.
- Time management skills are required to handle multiple tasks and complete jobs on schedule.
- Fantastic customer service skills are preferred so that client satisfaction is maximized.
- At least three years of previous work experience in the trades is required for this position as training is not available.
- Experience with painting, light fixture replacement, flooring installation, minor electrical and plumbing, landscaping, and other general household updating.
- Must be able to speak English clearly.
- General contractors license is preferred but not required.
- References will be required.
$18- $30 per hour based on experience
About RE/MAX Professionals
We are a leading Douglas County RE/MAX team with offices in Castle Rock, DTC, and part of Pikes Peak MLS too. Our team has ranked in the top 6 of all Colorado RE/MAX Professionals agents for the last 9 years and consists of a full-time transaction coordinator, an office harmonize, and a full-time marketing, video, and social media coordinator, and several showing assistants.
Our mission is to Wow our clients with amazing service that they tell their friends about. We do this by reducing the stress of moving by simplifying the process and increasing communication with them. We seek to have meaningful and genuine relationships with our clients that will last a lifetime.