LandSeAir Real Estate Group, Inc.
We are currently looking for a handyman/superintendent to join our maintenance team to provide service to our growing portfolio of residential properties.
The ideal candidate will focus on providing the best customer service experience for our residents by completing the assigned work orders/tasks in a timely matter.
Experience with Appfolio property management software is a plus.
- 24/7 Emergency coverage required/priority
- Coordinate and oversee regular building maintenance and repairs/respond to work orders
- Perform routine building maintenance duties, including painting, minor electrical repairs, plumbing, carpentry, and heating and ventilation systems.
- Maintain a safe environment for building occupants and visitors
- Prepare and carry out emergency protocol and procedures
- Ensure facility follows applicable policies, regulations, and building codes
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance and repairs
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues
- Drain water in boilers
- Monitor monthly state chlorine inspections
- Check generator on a weekly basis
- Oil tank inspection report/complete monthly
- Ensure on snow days, the entrance and walkway are clear. Also, clear province center cars
- Check Mitsubishi air conditioning units/clean filters
- Maintain FOBs for keyless entry
- Test Emergency lights/replace batteries as required
- Clean ceiling fans as needed
- Bring garbage and recycling to outside dumpsters in the parking lot.
- Store supplies in the storage room and organized them on shelves.
- Inspection attic fans biannually
- Salary commensurate with experience and education.
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and building codes is a plus
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and other manual and documents
- knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and mechanical systems (including relevant equipment and tools) is a plus
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- experience with Appfolio a plus
- Ability to communicate via text and email
$15 - $25 hourly
About LandSeAir Real Estate Group, Inc.
LandSeAir Real Estate Group, Inc. is a real estate brokerage based in New York City dedicated to providing exceptional service to tenants, landlords, buyers, and sellers. Established in 2006, we have worked hard to develop strong and long-lasting relationships with our clients by remaining knowledgeable of the industry, making outstanding service a priority, and continuously adjusting to changing and developing markets.
LandSeAir is an innovative firm that takes a hands-on approach to the marketing of our listings, with a strategized and unique use of online, print media, press events, and industry syndication.