One of the fastest-growing Facilities Maintenance and Management companies in the Eastern U.S. has an opening for a hands-on Manager to oversee and supervise the janitorial operations of an industrial facility in the North Charleston area.
The ideal candidate will possess the leadership and management skills necessary to coordinate the activities of janitorial staff, have the character, commitment and attention to detail as well as the communication skills necessary to ensure that the customer’s needs are consistently met with the highest level of quality and performance.
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Health insurance
- Company cell phone and laptop
If you are someone who is ready for a management position that has unlimited advancement opportunities, this could be your first step. Apply now.
- Ensure safety program implementation and compliance
- Complete all online management and leadership training and development
- Recruit hire, train and deploy a capable workforce
- Ensure all labor, supply and equipment budget targets are met
- Conduct periodic quality audits within the facility and address any deficiencies immediately
- Conduct periodic performance reviews with client leadership to ensure all requirements and expectations are achieved consistently
- Be able to adjust to changing customer’s needs
- 2 years proven leadership and management success
- Previous experience as a supervisor or manager in janitorial or housekeeping services is highly desired
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office 365
- Familiarity with electronic timekeeping systems
- The ability to perform at the highest level with minimum supervision
- Exceptional communication, decision making, problem solving and people skills
- Must pass drug screen, background check and complete a short assessment
$700 - $750 per week
About IHNB Services
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.