This Front Desk position will be joining the Revolution Dojo team to focus on exceptional customer service. They will greet members as they come through reception and assist with new member sign-up. This person needs to be over-the-top friendly with a smile larger than life. Handling membership enrollments, terminations, and inquiries.
- Should be comfortable with the sales roles.
- Makes sure the gym is presentable. ex: there are enough paper towels in the restrooms, and no trash on the floor.
- Smiles while greeting members and users of the gym as they come through the reception.
- Check-in members and verify memberships.
- Following up with trials and inviting them to sign up.
- Assist with the cancellation of the memberships.
- Enforcing gym rules and etiquette with all persons in the gym.
- Management of mail and packages.
- Ensure the fitness area remain clean and organized
- Answering phones and call back.
- Assist with front desk merchandising.
- ensure that all administrative and operations run smoothly in the gym.
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
- Must pass a background check.
- Strong ethics.
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a team player and assist with off-occasion duties
- Ability to learn our CRM tools.
- Always demonstrate good hygiene and personal pride in their appearance.
- Monitor all activities within the Fitness Center.
$15 Base + Commission yearly
About Revolution Dojo
Who we are: Our team character traits include: Open minded, creative, honest, reliable, self-motivated, flexible, intelligent, confident, and responsible.