Guest Services Representative Night Auditor
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Welcome, register, check in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft office and reservation management systems
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry of similar profession preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
$11 per hour
About Sequoia Hospitality
At Sequoia Hospitality, we believe our employees are our most precious asset and the foundation of our past and future successes. We are a growing company with a focus on Select Service, Franchised properties located in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Our employees become an extension of our family and we make every effort to provide the tools, training, and experience to help them grow in the hospitality industry.