Comfort Suites Mt. Juliet
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
This is a part-time position 2 nights a week (3 pm-11 pm)
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Welcome, register, check in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and reservation management systems
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience or similar preferred
$12 - $13 hourly
About Comfort Suites Mt. Juliet
Comfort Suites Mt. Juliet is a GOLD award-winning hotel and a franchisee of Choice Hotels International. The team here is a family and treats their guests as family as well. We strive for exceptional customer service and cleanliness so each guest experience is the best possible.