Comfort Inn DFW North
Looking for front desk agents for 7 am-3 pm full-time and part-time shifts and 3 pm-11 pm full-time shifts.
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
$11 - $13 hourly
About Comfort Inn DFW North
Magnolia Hospitality Group was formed in 2007. The portfolio includes numerous brands including Choice, Hilton, Marriott, IHG, and Wyndham hotels.
At Magnolia Hospitality Group we strive for excellence, satisfaction, and believe in core values.
What sets us apart from others is our focused commitment to excellence and attention to detail.