Courtyard Biloxi North D'Iberville
Assist guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Desk related functions. To maintain Courtyard by Marriott's high standards of service and hospitality.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Promptly and effectively deal with guest complaints and requests.
- Check guests in and out efficiently and in a friendly manner.
- Post guest charges and compute guest bills using GuestView, collect payment and make changes for hotel guests following all cash handling procedures as required by Marriott.
- Handle guest mail and messages per established procedures.
- Be very knowledgeable of Marriott Bonvoy Loyalty Program.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of hotel staff, room locations, room rates, amenities, and selling strategies.
- Take reservation requests efficiently.
- Answer switchboard in accordance with standards of proper telephone etiquette.
- Block rooms and handle special requests.
- Monitor room availability.
- Handle safe deposit boxes used by guests per established procedures.
- Keep lobby and desk area clean and presentable.
- Have a thorough knowledge of emergency and security procedures.
- Offer and properly handle requests for wake-up calls.
- Know how to clean guest rooms to standards.
- Clean lobby, meeting room, vending room, and back-office area as outlined in the Guest Service Representative Daily Cleaning Responsibilities.
- Perform shift start-up and end duties; make cash drops.
- Ensure all credit cards, cash, and change fund are balanced throughout each shift.
- Inform management of any guest or systems-related complaints or problems.
- Communicate with incoming staff and management by logging pertinent information in the pass on log.
- Keep maintenance informed of all maintenance needs.
- Pass on guest lost and found inquiries to management or Guest Room Supervisor.
- Assist in marketing effort by completing Company Tracking.
- Must wear proper uniform at all times in accordance with the Standards of Appearance.
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Be able to move luggage or packages weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Associate must adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies established by the company, including, but not limited to those contained in the associate handbook.
- Perform other duties as assigned, of which the associate is capable.
- Open availability
- Communicate effectively verbally and written
- Team player
- Guest Satisfaction
- Service Recovery
$12 - $14 hourly
About Courtyard Biloxi North D'Iberville
Please take a moment to research our amazing company at https://encore.bz/