Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
About AWOL P-town
When it’s time to take leave from the ordinary, AWOL (formerly Inn at the Moors) is your P-town destination. Set against this beach town's iconic moors, immerse yourself in the relaxed vibe and private amenities of our 30-room Provincetown inn.
The heart and soul of Provincetown were built by the LGBTQ community, and that vibrant rhythm carries on today. Our Provincetown hotel is located in the West End, just a short walk from an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, beaches, and nightlife that reflects the area's diverse and colorful roots. Coupled with our secluded location, AWOL's amenities will leave you wanting for nothing.
We live and breathe the essence that makes P-town the vibrant retreat that it is, honoring its history as a place of inclusion and diversity. Everyone is welcome, and we'll save you a seat at the pool. We’ll be the ones floating on giant inflatable donuts.