Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
$16 - $18 hourly
About AWOL KPT
AWOL KPT is nestled in the village among centuries-old pine, elm, balsam fir, birch trees, and wild Maine blueberry bushes. The native landscape provides a respite from the activity of Kennebunkport’s Dock Square, just a few minutes' walk away. Whether you want to enjoy the serenity of your private space or gather with new friends, the choice is yours.