We're looking for a full-time Growth Operations Engineer who loves helping others to play an integral role in getting our teams the access to data they need to better assist customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company in an innovative cross-functional role.
- Transform our large prospect and customer databases (housed in Outreach and Intercom) into high-quality and highly accurate sources of truth.
- Design the structure of our databases to ensure they are scalable and both support the operational demands of the business and provide the backbone on which we can build useful insights and timely communication. As we grow into new verticals, you will play a key role in expanding our databases to meet future business requirements.
- Maintain and improve our databases. Convert our existing Lead / Contact database in Outreach into a living ecosystem that constantly updates with new data in order to allow the Sales Team to focus on selling to the right individuals.
- Increase the accuracy and integrity of our data through constant monitoring. Execute data migration and data quality projects.
- Build new databases that analyze labor market data and make personalized recommendations to small business operators.
- Since we're still in scrappy startup mode, there's a lot of rolling up your sleeves and getting into the weeds to drive direct impact on a daily basis. We knock out today's problems while also balancing our need to build for the long-term.
- Partner with stakeholders and other engineering teams to identify and scope the right data architecture and technology to be used to facilitate analysis of most common WizeHire operations gaps.
- 3+ years of data engineering experience
- Experience with ReactJS, Django, PHP, Postgres, SQL, Python
- Github or other version control management
- AWS (EMR, S3, lambda, EC2, glue, RDS)
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operation
- Community-Minded. You’re committed to making a meaningful contribution to the world.
- Growth Mindset. You believe they can improve if they put in the effort.
- Resourceful. You are able to quickly and cleverly solve problems through different means and mediums.
- Proactive. You take initiative without prompting.
WizeHire is on a mission to transform the recruiting experience for SMBs. We’re helping busy small business leaders affordably find and hire the best talent by combining simple software with hands-on support and expertise. Today we are the largest online recruiting service in North America with over 7,000 customers – and we have big goals for 2021. This is an exciting moment to join us on the ground floor and help us build a world-class channel partner program. Come join us!