Caring Transitions of Greater Worcester
- Do you have the ability to inspire a shared vision and empower and motivate a team?
- Do you have a creative, enterprising drive to implement develop business growth for our new franchise?
- Do you have the ability to problem-solve while working independently with minimal supervision?
If so, you’ll have free reign to grow here with Caring Transitions of Greater Worcester. Out of the box thinking is highly encouraged!
The Operations Manager will be playing a vital role between Salespeople, Team Leaders, and all other employees by communicating well in delivering sound business strategies, ideas, processes, and procedures to work with.
As a company, we are a rapidly growing nationwide and experiencing explosive growth with providing a much needed unfulfilled service in the marketplace; this growth has catapulted us into expansion within the greater Worcester area. Our culture is in a belief of having fun, building relationships built on trust and mutual respect, and treating our team members like family, along with making a big difference in the lives of the client families we help. A groundbreaking, fulfilling, a financially rewarding career awaits. Fast-Paced Retail Store or Single/Multi-Unit Restaurant Managers are considered great candidates.
- Manage Estate Sale team leaders
- Manage leads and calls from our Call Center distributing them to our Sales Representatives
- Responsible for Sales Representatives growth and Team leader’s management
- Schedule and conduct new hire interviews
- Supervise onboarding, new hire orientation and training of new employees
- Proper planning and scheduling of services at job sites (Bulk trash, dumpster, donations, appraisers and liquidators)
- Assist in the creation of weekly, monthly, and year-end P and L statements
- Conduct follow-up calls and emails to clients upon completion of job/project
- Create, develop, and manage processes for efficiency and productivity
- Other duties as assigned as needed
Start Date 8/8/2020
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in growth-oriented operations, sales, and directing teams. Our industry-specific training will be provided for the qualified candidate
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis on navigating and posting to Job Boards, along with Social Media recruiting
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Basic HR Hiring and Termination policies
- Basic knowledge of online project management and scheduling tools strongly desired
- Bachelor's Degree or graduation from a two-year college program in a related discipline is suggested but not required, a combination of Experience with Phenomenal results is definitely preferred!
- We always look at knowledge, experience, and success first
$70,000+ includes base salary + bonus incentives
About Caring Transitions of Greater Worcester
Caring Transitions Is a nationwide company providing mostly seniors and their families with the most trusted and respected downsizing, right-sizing, estate sales, and online auctions, and move management solutions possible, before our company was founded, these services were pieced together; now there is a service that provides it all ! We understand every family has a story that showcases the impact of a life transition. We help families and their loved ones going through such a transition, we know the decisions and planning that come with it aren't always easy. We help make it easy. As compassionate, experienced professionals, we are ready to help! Making a big difference in the lives of families may be just the change you've been looking for. www.CaringTransitions.com