Real Estate Innovations, Inc., dba Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Realty
Branch Manager - Fall 2021
This is a great career opportunity for a seasoned Branch Manager and leader who wants to participate in the explosive growth we are planning in the Banning / Beaumont market. This position is for a people person who wants to work for an outstanding brand and help build a great work environment for everyone who enters the office.
The ideal Branch Manager will need to be a great communicator, smart, organized, and tech-savvy while possessing a strong ability to execute and deliver results. The Branch Manager is supported by a 1st class team of professionals to help with marketing, accounting, and compliance. The Branch Manager will report directly to the CEO, Dave Corey, who has built the brokerage to 4 offices and nearly 350 agents.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the overall management of the real estate office’s day-to-day operations sales activity, with a strong emphasis on agent recruiting and retention. He or she must be able to provide top-notch support to the office’s 40+ existing Realtors with a spirit of servant leadership and recruit new experienced agents to the branch. Our Beaumont branch will be expanding into a new state-of-the-art office in 2022.
Base salary plus Incentives, profit sharing, and 401K plan with matching. Plus, you will receive an aggressive commission rate on your own real estate transactions.
- Assist in recruiting new agents to meet established office goals.
- Build and maintain a great work environment for the agents in the office.
- Act as a coach and mentor to all agents, directing them to the appropriate education and training resources, and holding them accountable for their progress and commitments.
- Follow Department of Real Estate guidelines for conducting business. Work with Broker or in-house Compliance Officer regarding any legal or contract issues.
- Assist in preparing and conducting weekly sales and training meetings.
- Address all client inquiries in a timely, proactive manner.
- Document and resolve staff performance issues related to systems within the office.
- Ensure staff is cross-trained on real estate technology and marketing resources.
- Review and approve contracts (e.g., listing agreements, purchase contracts, and office documents).
- Collaborate with Broker and team members on the development and execution of management and growth initiatives.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Desired experience includes 5+ years in the real estate business and 2+ years managing a large, fast-paced real estate office.
- Highly organized with the ability to keep track of everything via computer, smartphone, and/or iPad.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written. (You will be interacting with the public)
- Excellent computer skills, as this will be a high-tech office and you will be assisting with social media marketing, online promotions, uploading files, managing via CRM, etc.
- Must be a critical thinker who can be proactive with issues and foresee potential problems and effectively come up with solutions.
- Upbeat, positive, energetic, and pleasing personality.
- Base Salary
- Aggressive commission on your own transactions
$76,000 - $110,000 yearly
About Real Estate Innovations, Inc., dba Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Realty
Our Equal Opportunity Promise:
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves on being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.