Thrive Realty Company
At Thrive Network, we pride ourselves on continuous evolution. The driving force behind constant business growth is the presence of skilled and dedicated operations staff. We’re searching for a highly-skilled project manager to contribute to Thrive Networks’ growth and help us maintain our position as an innovative authority. The ideal candidate will have production experience as well as strong work plan development and progress oversight skills. They will be expected to prepare and present progress updates on a weekly basis, ensuring we are on track to achieve our goals.
Objectives of this Role
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that the project team adheres to project requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate leaders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, set project quality and performance standards, and assess and manage risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track project performance databases for multiple digital, print, social, broadcast, and experiential projects, with an eye on overall progress
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors and researchers
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years project management experience
- Hands-on experience with developing web technologies and software platforms for maximum usability
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Previous success in producing results that grow business and increase revenue
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Experience developing in-house platforms for internal processes
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skillsets
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Thrive Realty Company
Thrive Realty Company is a leading independent boutique brokerage that strives to be the most trusted, empowering and results-oriented real estate brand in southeast Michigan. #aspacetogrow We have travelers, amateur chefs, business owners, fitness junkies, animal lovers, video gamers, book worms, movie buffs, leaders; and more! We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. You make friends here. We feel that culture and like-minded individuals rowing in the same direction create a synergy so powerful that clients can feel it!
Join us in our mission to change lives and create wealth. We believe at well rounded and whole person will out perform the most talented on Earth. Here at thrive, we focus on personal and professional development. While we can be categorized as fun-loving, we are also the most well trained, focused Realtors and Leaders in the State.
- Abundant Mindset
- Leaders Eat Last
- ThriveWell, not once or twice, but embodied.
- Extreme Ownership