SaaS Growth Manager
Location: Remote - Must have equipment and infrastructure to work 9-5 EST. Preference for US, Europe, Canada
We are hiring a SaaS Growth Manager to join our Growth Optimization agency.
IN A NUTSHELL
The Growth Manager lives at the intersection of marketing and product development and is focused on the customer and user acquisition, activation, retention, and upsell.
The SaaS Growth Manager is responsible for growth for SaaS clients of Market 8. The SaaS Growth Consultant drives growth by working with internal and external clients to:
- Identify bottlenecks to growth and prioritize initiatives to unlock growth across the entire funnel stages: acquisition, activation, revenue, renewals, and referrals.
- Build the foundations of sustainable organic growth for clients by guiding the product-market fit lifecycle: discovering, defining, designing, delivering, and developing value using the jobs-to-be-done methodology (training provided).
Externally you’ll work with SaaS Founders and CEOs, Chief Revenue Officers, Product Owners at seed stage and early growth stage companies looking to either build the right product, launch it to the right market, or scale it up.
Internally you’ll work with a multi-disciplinary Growth Services team that includes a project manager and marketing team members, including designers, developers, SEOs, SEMs, copywriters, and product experts.
As a SaaS Growth Manager, you will also be responsible for speaking with some of our potential clients and guiding the process of creating a Strategy Outline that will help them achieve their goals and an associated economic proposal for Market 8 services. It’s not about selling but rather advising and adding value to clients from the first touchpoint.
- Drive the overall growth strategy for Market 8’s clients, prioritizing initiatives that have the highest potential to unlock growth across the entire funnel
- Dive deep to find data, patterns, and insights through customer interactions by implementing tools such as InnerTrends and ProfitWell and manipulate client-side tools like Tableau, Mixpanel, and SQL
- Advise with potential new clients, diagnose their challenges, and prepare strategy outlines to tailor advice and service proposals to help them achieve their goals
- Drive the implementation of a critical growth stack and implement a metrics and dashboard system to shed light on critical metrics across the entire funnel
- Conduct a weekly call with every client to conduct advising workshops utilizing several methodologies such as Jobs-To-Be-Done, user interviews, 4 Forces, Positioning frameworks, buying process mapping, product-led growth onboarding, business model canvas, hypotheses testing, among others
- Oversee the quality of execution of initiatives - you are the internal filter and will take the role of the client when interacting with internal team members. This includes overseeing and giving feedback to the Growth Services execution team on specific deliverables, whether that’s a piece of content, a blog article, or a new onboarding process
- Work with the internal project manager to set priorities and ensure smooth execution of the initiatives. You will not actively project manage everything but rather work with the project manager to ensure things happen
- Hold different team members accountable for the execution of initiatives and results
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews for every client
- Be the main point of contact for 5 to 8 SaaS clients
- Stay informed of SaaS trends, investing a portion of your time in sharpening your mastery of SaaS
Is this you?
- Strong background in SaaS
- Some product marketing experience
- Have contributed to significant ARR growth
- Believe that Product-Led Growth is the way of the future
- Have driven initiatives across the AARRR SaaS growth levers
- Experience aligning Product Marketing, Development, Sales, Product, Customer Success
- Strong business acumen
- Data analysis and data-driven decision making
- Experience establishing KPIs to monitor performance and adapt your strategy based on those learnings
- Love taking in customer feedback and turning that into executable initiatives that make a difference
- Excited about customer delight - you find it rewarding to earn the client’s trust by being responsive and conscientious
- You like to work remotely
What you need:
- 5 years plus experience in B2B SaaS Growth
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Technical experience in business intelligence
- Content creation experience
- Strong understanding and involvement in Agile processes and Software Development Life Cycle of small engineering teams (no scaled agile experience needed)
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- A college degree is a must.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English
- We look for candidates that exhibit the Market 8 spirit: Accountable, radically open-minded, and collaborative
- A great remote work setup - home office
Must be proficient with:
- Google Analytics
- Mixpanel, Innertrends
- Walkme (or similar)
- Atlassian Suite - Jira/Confluence
- Google docs, sheets, and slides
You will report to the head of Growth Consulting at Market 8.
Are you a data-driven growth marketing strategist? Do you have a passion for SaaS? Do you have a strong grasp of how SaaS firms grow to leverage opportunities across the entire funnel? Are you able to clearly map out a SaaS path to success? Do you have product management experience? Yes?! Apply now and come to grow with us!
SaaS Growth - Product Marketing - Account Management - Management Consulting
$70,000+ at planned bonus
About Market 8
Market 8 is a growth marketing agency 100% focused on helping SaaS firms establish their brand and sell more software. We offer advising, strategy, and execution of programs to help solve 3 critical problems of scaling a SaaS company:
- Get the message right - Increase your product’s perceived value with the right message, to the right people, at the right time
- Improve close rates - Sell more by matching your marketing and sales to how your customers buy
- Optimize CAC: LTV - Acquire customers that stick with you for the long term, with cost-effective channels
Dozens of B2B SaaS firms, from high-growth SaaS firms to enterprise category leaders, have generated millions in additional ARR with the help of Market 8. Our service has a great range from startups in the traction stage to mature enterprises!