Group Sales Manager - Courtyard Boston Brookline
Manage accounts to achieve guest satisfaction and solicit past and new business ensuring all revenue goals are achieved or exceeded.
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach, and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with an established brand or hotel standards and are consistent with HHM core values.
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel to previous, current, and potential clients.
- Use professional sales techniques to negotiate the best possible terms and conditions that satisfy customer (internal and external) requirements.
- Manage accounts ensuring pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented.
- Coordinate various departments participation in servicing accounts.
- Maintain hotel relationships with key accounts to increase customer satisfaction and account revenue.
- Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Articulate and leverage the benefits of the hotel to close sales opportunities.
- Travel locally to conduct outside calls, promote the hotel, and review competition.
- Represent hotel at trade shows.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or related industry preferred.
- A proven track record in sales is a must and previous hospitality sales experience is preferred.
- Brand-specific experience, Sales Pro system experience & prefer Primary Market sales group sales experience.
HHM is an award-winning hotel management and investment company that operates over 200 full-service and select-service hotels with 10,000 associates in markets across the country. HHM is a leading manager of Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt brands, and also operates over 30 independent luxury and lifestyle hotels. The highly experienced and stable operating team is known for being nimble, accountable, and passionate in how they drive market-leading results for owners and best-in-class experiences for associates and guests.