HIIT Lab Fitness Studio
Our fitness studio is thriving, and we are looking for a knowledgeable and energetic fitness instructor who can teach engaging and inclusive classes to our amazing clients. You will be in charge of leading fast-paced fitness classes for a group of people split up working on treadmills and strength work. While we want our classes to be physically challenging, we also place an emphasis on safety and meeting our clients' individual fitness levels.
Apply today if you have a positive attitude, a passion for fitness, and previous instructing experience! We particularly encourage applications from BIPOC and LGBTQ+ candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the fitness industry.
- Deliver exceptional customer service in accordance with business policies
- Encourage students to continue with their pursuit of exercising and help them make good health decisions
- Promote programs, classes, and membership through social media and networking
- Teach weekly programmed classes to fitness studio clients
- Create energy and motivate members throughout workouts
- Provide options/modifications for clients to adjust for injuries and/or limited range of motion as well as add challenges for stronger clients
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Participate in community events
- Must possess a current certification for fitness instructing
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with customers and other team members
- Possesses strong, organizational and time management skills
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create a high energy, positive environment that welcomes all people
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals
$35 - $85 hourly
About HIIT Lab Fitness Studio
We believe fun, sweaty, effective workouts should be available to anyone no matter where they start their fitness journey. Our community is inclusive and non-judgmental. We don't believe in heavy sales pitches or gimmicks.
In under an hour, clients get a mix of full-body strength work and heart rate-raising cardio on treadmills to maximize their limited time. We start with a dynamic warm-up and end with a rewarding stretch to lock in all that great work.