We are looking for a dynamic personal trainer/group instructor who can step in right away to coach both small group personal training and large group fitness classes.
While this position currently offered is part-time, we are looking for someone who wants to potentially manage and/or own a gym who we will mentor and develop into that role.
This Role's Core Objectives:
- Show up prepared and on time
- Engage with members before/after class
- Have fun
- Transform lives
- Leave the studio floor ready for the next session
- Social Media
- Nutrition Coaching
- Youth Fitness
- Open your own location
- Access to workout in studio during off-hours
- Paid continuing education credits
- Free membership
- Discounts off pro shop
- Career guidance
- 401k matching
- Engage with members before/after class to build rapport so that you can better coach them
- Demo each workout in a clear and concise way so members know how to perform the movement safely
- Coach with verbal and hands-on cueing so you can correct improper form
- Communicate with the team after each shift via recaps so that we are all on the same page
- End of shift clean up/set up so that the coach coming in next is ready to go!
- Someone people like to be around!
- Public Speaking
- Group fitness experience
- The ability to demo, cue, regress and progress movement
- Experience with resistance bands, battle ropes, kettlebells, slam ball dumbbells and bodyweight training. Boxing experience is a plus!
$20 - $28 hourly
About IN30 Fit
Our mission at IN30 Fit is to be the best part of our members day, everyday. To provide a fun, safe and fast training experience in a family like atmosphere.
We are looking for someone who we can grow with who aligns with our core values:
- Be a daymaker or someone who looks for opportunities to make people smile.
- Team Work or the collective energy of a group of individuals who come together for our common mission, to support each other as we serve our members.
- Growth mindset or the understanding that learning is never done. No egos!
- Sweatmopping or the attitude that you're not above small tasks.