RCMC Medical Center
Our fitness studio is thriving, and we are looking for a knowledgeable and energetic fitness instructor who can teach innovative and engaging classes to our members. You will be in charge of planning and leading fitness classes for a variety of different-sized groups of people. While we want our classes to be physically challenging, we also place an emphasis on safety and meeting our members' individual fitness levels. Apply today if you have a positive attitude, a passion for fitness, and previous instructing experience!
- Promote programs, classes, and membership through social media and networking
- Ensure that classes are fun and engaging while also being physically challenging and safe for participants
- Deliver exceptional customer service in accordance with business policies
- Lead a wide variety of classes to fitness studio members and guests
- Remind and assist students in making healthy lifestyle choices by encouraging them to keep up their exercise routines
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with customers and other team members
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- This role requires fitness instructor certification
- Possesses strong, organizational and time management skills
$16 - $20 hourly
About RCMC Medical Center
Our office has been around for about 10 years. We want our employees to be with us for the long haul. It is a family atmosphere. We want our work environment to a place where people love to come into work.