St. Clair Inn
We’re in search of a hard-working team player to join us as a landscaper. You’ll follow the crew leader to perform lawn care and maintenance duties for our customers including mowing, fertilizing, mulching, edging, raking, pruning, and any additional landscaping tasks. Job seekers should take pride in quality workmanship and enjoy working with others.
- Write daily reports of work completed
- Do general lawn care duties like groundskeeping, and lawn maintenance including mowing, raking, mulching, weeding, fertilizing, edging, and pruning
- Assist your team with customers’ landscape design, landscape construction, landscape installation, and landscape maintenance
- Apply pesticide as needed for weed control
- Advise clients on how to maintain their landscaping design after work is completed
- Experience with a variety of hand tools and maintenance equipment including clippers, chain saws, lawnmowers, blowers, edgers, rakes, and hedge trimmers
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification
- Possesses a strong work ethic and have high attention to detail
- Great physical health and stamina
- Must have a U.S. driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the work site
$15.00 - $18.00 hourly
About St. Clair Inn
Built on stories from the past – like the one about Jimmy Hoffa and the North Tower or the one about the treasure chest at the bottom of the river just off the boardwalk – the St. Clair Inn is more than what you see. Our curious visitors can go back in time to a speakeasy, celebrate a milestone with friends and family, or relax in the land of blue water. Every stay’s a story…create yours today.