We’re in search of a hard-working team player to join us as a Groundskeeper. You’ll meticulously upkeep our property's grounds, amenities, building exteriors, leasing office parking lots, and other community buildings. Job seekers should take pride in quality workmanship and enjoy working with others.
- Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors, leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings.
- Remove trash from office areas and apartment community perimeter on a daily basis.
- Assist in the preparation of market-ready units, including removing trash from vacant apartments (trash outs) prior to make-ready.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager on assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Assist in the cleaning of available apartments.
- Assist in the troubleshooting/repair of mechanical, carpentry and electrical problems.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Meticulously maintains curb appeal.
- Uphold all company policies, goals and values.
- Represent the community in a professional manner at all times-on/off property.
- Deliver communication documentation to residents.
- Contribute to resident retention programs.
- Immediately report all unsafe conditions.
- Ensures that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
- Learns and ensures compliance with all company, local, state, and federal safety rules.
- Other functions as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor or Community Manager.
Critical Success Factors:
- Passion for the company's mission.
- Relationships- provides service with a smile, and understands resident satisfaction.
- Quality and detail-oriented.
- Problem Solver- Implements solutions and overcomes constraints.
- Self-Starter- positive, optimistic, and willing to take initiative.
- Very organized Quality and detail-oriented.
- Goal Oriented and naturally motivated to reach goals.
- Physical requirements - able to lift up to 50 lb. constantly.
- Strong working knowledge of hand tools and maintenance equipment including edgers, blowers, clippers, chain saws, rakes, hedge trimmers, and lawnmowers
- Driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the work site is required
- Great physical health and stamina
- Over 2 years of experience with residential or commercial properties as a landscaping crew member
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; reach with hands and arms and stoop, squat, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Ability to work outside in all weather conditions including seasonally hot or cold temperatures and inclement weather. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with any property management software is desired
- ASK ABOUT OUR SIGNING BONUS POTENTIAL TODAY!
- Tzadik is a Drug-Free Workplace
$14 - $15 hourly
About Tzadik Management
Tzadik Management is a growing, innovative and driven real estate and property management company based in Hollywood, Florida. Since its formation in 2007, Tzadik has managed more than $1 billion in apartment complexes, over 15 million square feet of commercial real estate, and more than 19,000 units in over 20 states.
Through excellent management, a focus on company culture, and a tech-driven style of operating, Tzadik has established a reputation for “Building Lasting Relationships.”
At Tzadik Management we are seeking dynamic individuals who are looking to grow in the real estate industry. At Tzadik, our purpose is to Discover Opportunities and Solve Problems!
At Tzadik we live by our Core Values:
- We Make It Happen
- We Succeed Together
- We Never Stop Growing
Come grow with us!