SkyHost Property Management
We’re hiring groundskeepers to provide detailed cleanliness services around our property. You’ll be responsible for parking lot cleanliness, hallway cleanliness, pool cleanliness, and cleanliness of any other guest and employee areas. If you love working with your hands and delivering quality workmanship, send us your resume.
- Put pesticide on greenery when needed for weed control
- Complete detailed daily reports of work
- Maintain cleanliness of all guest and employee areas
- Run supplies to guests upon request
- Maintain parking lot cleanliness
- Effective time management with a setlist of tasks
- Keep flower beds looking pristine with a sprinkler or irrigation system
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification
- Must have a U.S. driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the worksite
- Must be a hard worker with high attention to detail and have a strong work ethic
- In good physical condition with excellent health
$11 - $13 hourly
About SkyHost Property Management
SkyHost Property Management is a fast-growing hospitality company that is looking for talented individuals to help fuel our future growth.