The Graphic Designer provides digital logo/art assets for the Marketing Department, while working directly with the Marketing Manager to extend brand knowledge for all retail products. This position also provides support to the Marketing Manager in all aspects of graphic design and artwork needed for new brand development and existing, apparel and accessories, marketing campaigns and promotions, trade shows, events, publications and more.
- Help provide creative direction for new brand development, product and retail launches, marketing campaigns, and more
- Produce on-brand, cohesive, and effective creative assets needed to support multiple retail locations and brands, websites, digital marketing assets, email blasts, and other marketing initiatives
- Create original art, graphics and all over print for apparel, accessories, packaging, and marketing collateral
- Retouch, refine and edit products and photos for use on our website and social media
- Partner with the Marketing Manager on all brand material ordering, placement and fulfillment process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, or related field is preferred
- 5+ years hands-on brand and graphic design experience, agency experience a plus
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite, HTML a plus
- Knowledge of apparel graphic design and screen-printing techniques
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with a high sense of urgency, punctuality and timeliness. Must have strong work ethic and motivation with the ability to take constructive criticism
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point), and Mac software is required
- Must remain abreast of all industry trends in relation to branding and creative within the cannabis industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and have basic math skills
About People's OC
At People’s OC, we strive to provide a unique, exceptional customer experience from the moment you enter the dispensary. We pride ourselves with having a professional workforce, trained in the ability to tailor expert recommendations to each customer’s specific needs.
Our energetic team members combine excellent customer service with passion for the cannabis industry. People’s OC creates endless opportunities for our team members to gain valuable professional industry experience as well as making long lasting relationships.
Please visit our website at www.peoplesorangecounty.com
People's OC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.