Are you creative but have strong technical design skills? Do you have a strong background in graphic design with at least 2 years of professional graphic design experience? HomeWetBar is currently looking for an experienced, passionate, skilled, and highly motivated Junior Graphic Designer to join our creative team.
NOTE: This is an in-house position for our OKLAHOMA CITY OFFICE. Moving expense allowance available for the right candidate.
- Creating onsite web images and previews using Photoshop and internal software
- Working with the production team to ensure the artwork is reproduced accurately and correctly
- Utilizing Photoshop to color correct, edit, and apply vector designs onto existing product photography
- Conceptualize and bring to fruition new product and design ideas
- Creating concepts and layouts with eye-catching graphics for web & print
- Ensuring the brand image is conveyed consistently in marketing materials and campaigns
- Image correction and supervision of the work from product photographers as needed
- Responsible for reformatting existing designs to fit a variety of our available products
- Collaborate with design, marketing, and production team members.
- Associate's or higher degree in graphic design or other design-related degree required
- 2+ Years of professional Graphic Design experience
- 2+ Years experience with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Strong Background in Adobe Illustrator is a must
- Knowledgeable in vector artwork and logo rebuilding
- Organized with a passion for detail and style
- Excels at effectively managing multiple priorities
$34,000 - $37,000 yearly
About HomeWetBar.com Gifts
A four-time winner of the Metro 50 award, honoring them as one of Oklahoma City's fastest-growing private companies. HomeWetBar has also been recognized nationally as one of the Inc 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America four times, and by Newsweek Magazine as the best of the best in e-commerce two years running.
Our secret to success? We have an amazing team that creates incredible products that our customers love, and other retailers want to sell. We acquired our first customer in 2004, and today we create 250,000+ gifts a year, shipping those directly to the gift recipient for a variety of well-known brands.