The Graphic Designer collaborates with various ministries to produce high-quality graphic design for Church, Preschool, and Academy (including but not limited to: message slides and illustrations, posters, brochures, logos, small and large signage, series artwork, forms, website assets, and social media assets). The ideal candidate has a well-rounded knowledge of design and print software and hardware. The candidate should also have meticulous attention to detail and work well both autonomously and as part of a team in a face-paced environment.
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
- The DISC assessment is not taken
- Facebook or Instagram link is not provided with portfolio.
- Have a basic understanding of in-house printing (including different paper materials/sizes, cutting, and ordering supplies) and wide-format printing (working with various vinyl types, handling rolls)
- Comfortable with learning and using office equipment, including cutting machine, paper jogger/folder, and cutting with xacto knives
- Comfortable with contracting outside vendors to gather quotes and execute projects that are unable to be printed in-house
- Manage and maintain print office equipment
- Stay up to date with industry trends and tools
- Skilled in all areas of graphic design including proficient working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office Suite, and printing standards
- Degree in graphic design/communications-related area or 2+ years equivalent experience
- Printed or web portfolio of design samples welcomed and highly encouraged
- Very high attention to detail, comfortable with working under tight deadlines
- Accustomed to working in an environment requiring multi-tasking and changing priorities
- Ability to work well independently and with a team, depending on the project
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
We are a growing and contemporary church that is super passionate about people! We love serving God and helping people start a life with him!