Lincoln Select Real Estate Group @ Nebraska Realty
In search of a conceptualizing, strategizing, top-performing, critically thinking Graphic Designer to be the perfect match to our company & brand. Yeah…this is starting to sound like a Tinder profile…ugh! Forget the dream date, we have your dream team - Lincoln Select Real Estate Group @ Nebraska Realty.
If you are:
- Do the work consistently
- View challenge as an opportunity
- Remain disciplined when motivation fails
- A key player in a team’s momentum towards success
- Believe in the direction of our company and actively follow the processes we utilize to grow and succeed
- Committed to not only your own success but that of your teammates and this company
- Ready is not a feeling, it’s a decision
- Good is not “good enough.”
- Continuously learning to both better yourself and bring new value to our clients and team
- Willing to be transparent & vulnerable.
- Choose integrity over image, truth over convenience & honor over personal gain.
Lincoln Select Real Estate Group @ Nebraska Realty is the perfect match ❤ for you.
- Provide you with the tools to be successful
- Support you with a collaborative environment
- Provide the software/hardware you need to do your job well
- Encourage and support career growth
- We’ve invested in new office spaces, designing them with our staff top of mind!!!
- We are the top-performing team in Lincoln. Recently, RealTrends 2022 America's Best ranked Lincoln Select Real Estate Group as the top Large Team in both Lincoln and Nebraska as well as 89th in the country for homes sold!
- The average agent in Lincoln, Nebraska sells 5 houses per year. Our agents are on pace to sell an average of 31 homes this year
- Our team structure promotes flexibility while ensuring accountability
- You’ll have the support of a team who is driven, supportive, and authentic
- Get ready for: happy hours, team outings, boat days, enough swag to fill your closet, and massages! (Additional prizes for anyone who can beat our sales coordinator in movie trivia!)
- Develop branded marketing materials such as social media posts, blogs, and web copy that is professional and well-written
- Create branded templates, one-sheets & stationary to be used throughout the company
- Help achieve goals through the coordination of advertising, digital, and communication plans
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on the web and social media
- This position is a part-time, contractor - approximately 20 hours per week
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms.
- Must exhibit a strong understanding of the latest marketing trends
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related fields
- Associates Degree
$15 - $20 hourly
About Lincoln Select Real Estate Group @ Nebraska Realty
Lincoln Select Real Estate Group @ Nebraska Realty creates exceptional experiences, is currently Lincoln's top producing real estate team...and has been for the past 4 years!