Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
We are seeking a talented highly motivated, self-starting creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
- Creating effective graphic designs for a variety of applications including but not limited to: print and online advertising, printed materials, posters and signage, website assets and email communications
- Managing the individual aspects of each design project, including obtaining the necessary approvals and making changes and additions as required in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience effectively managing multiple, high priority projects
- Ability to collaborate and perform in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Ability to update designs for a variety of outputs with dynamic, flexible creative
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload
- Working closely with the Manager, Creative Services and other departmental and corporate management to develop concepts for design projects
- Managing time effectively in order to finish projects on deadline
- Demonstrates professionalism both in-person and on the phone
- Constantly pursuing new and improved creative solutions
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Proven track record of sales/marketing success
- Residential real estate sales process knowledge helpful
- High proficiency in Google Suite applications
- High proficiency Adobe Creative Suite
- Full execution and confidence in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Effective communication and collaboration
- Experience with Wordpress a plus
- Experience with video editing a plus
$35,000 - $40,000 / year
About Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
Most agents are one-man shows with limited resources, time and energy, juggling several clients with little or no help and limited funds. With The Homearly Team, you get an entire TEAM of 20+ professionals all working for you!
Wouldn’t you rather have a whole team working to sell your home, rather than a single agent?
The Homearly Team Approach aligns resources to aggressively market your property and see your transaction through every step to successful completion, with every “i” dotted and every “t” crossed for peace of mind for you!
“To sell your home on time for the most money you need a sharp agent with a marketing strategy that creates the most demand. Bottom line, you need a partner with the best marketing strategy. In Orange County, I would hire Jay Bourgana. Partner with the agent I trust. Call and get your home sold.” Barbara Corcoran.