SBD Housing Solutions
We are looking for someone with:
- Original ideas
- Impressive design skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Learning and applying new skills
- Impacting culture
- Fast-paced, team collaboration
And wants a full-time position where they will:
- Create marking collateral
- Influence brand design
- Help drive strategy for one of the nation’s largest Full Turn-Key Real estate firms!
In our agile, fast-paced environment, the ideal candidate is:
- Goal Focused, measuring efforts against analytics, honing and tweaking strategy to reach maximum success.
- An Effective Communicator with the ability to understand and motivate audiences, work skillfully within a team.
- Creative, with an eye for design, a flair for writing, and the ability to create beautiful and strategic content.
- A Brand Ambassador who is passionate about the culture inside and outside of SBD.
In this role, you will have objectives and responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Create and produce design solutions for various media, including social, display ad, video animation, email, events, logo creation, presentation, and templates.
- Update existing materials, presentations, and branded collateral.
- Manage design revisions and approval process to ensure artwork and information accuracy.
- Collaborate and create with the Director of Marketing and the Social Media Manager.
- Gather input and direction from subject matter experts to deliver high-quality, compelling creativity through visual work.
- Prioritize work and multi-task to meet deadlines on a variety of projects, taking the same care regardless of the size and scope of the project.
- Stay on top of industry trends to ensure work is current.
- Communicate the reasoning behind design choices effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Inspire others with your work and your passion.
- Help build our culture within SBD and our reputation in the real estate industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field of study.
- 4+ years of experience in an ad agency, design studio, or in-house design department
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles, methods, and practices and all phases of design, production, and delivery for social, display ad, email, video, presentation, and print marketing/corporate materials.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of After Effects, Premiere, Google Analytics, Salesforce, HTML, and WordPress
- Proficient in MS Office products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams
- Willingness and eagerness to learn new skills and apply them.
- Exceptional organization and time management.
About SBD Housing Solutions
SBD CORE VALUES