Eddy Alexander is seeking a Graphic Designer II to join our team. Eddy Alexander Graphic Designers work collaboratively to create stunning, iconic, and award-winning creative for a wide variety of clients across emerging technology, higher education, healthcare, tourism, economic development, and other professional services industries. As a member of this high-performance team, the successful candidate will work alongside strategists, account leads, production teams, and other creatives and formally report to the agency’s Creative Lead, who oversees visual and creative concepts and creative quality assurance.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to collaborators relating to the development and production of client-facing and internal marketing and communication pieces.
- Proficiency in HTML5 and digital design, with a strong emphasis toward responsive and multiple device design and development
- Develop systems and methodologies for solving pragmatic design problems
- Produce polished, professional creative output on strict deadlines using professional creative software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Create compelling and effective logos, publications, and designs for print and digital distribution
- Consistently display excellent communication and presentation skills in all interactions, repeatedly taking and giving constructive feedback
- Develop production-ready creative (including 2D and 3D print materials as well as diverse digital deliverables) across multiple industries
- Conduct and apply research to create an effective high-quality design that meets client business objectives
- Support the design and implementation of comprehensive marketing and advertising campaigns
- Create compelling and effective publications and designs for print and digital distribution
- Support the original and effective development and execution of new brand identities for clients across Eddy Alexander’s portfolio (Products, Services, and Places)
- Minimum of 5 years professional design experience, preferably in an agency setting
- An online portfolio that demonstrates a strong knowledge of design principles
- Bachelor’s degree in visual arts, graphic design, media arts or similar related field
- Demonstrated work with motion software (After Effects)
- Video editing
About Eddy Alexander
At Eddy Alexander, we provide smart strategy, proven methods, and compelling creativity to drive measurable, data-driven business results. We offer a comprehensive mix of services including market research, go-to-market strategy, campaign management, creative execution, content creation, interactive brand experience planning, marketing investment performance analysis, and industry benchmarking. We offer proven expertise, unparalleled experience, and nationally and internationally recognized quality. Eddy Alexander provides full-time employees a competitive benefits program which currently includes (401k with company match, healthcare insurance, EyeMed plan, group life insurance, short and long-term disability, PTO, and Paid Holidays).