Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate
Editor and Writer
This Creator position is for a fast-growing real estate company.
We are looking for creators, graphic designers, video editors, copywriters, Instagram story lovers, community managers, and #foryoupage admirers. Someone who is not just on the internet; but creating the stuff the internet wants to see. Whether that’s a viral TikTok video or the latest Twitter meme, we’re looking for passionate storytellers and marketers for our brand. We move so fast and create every day! Someone who can come up with compelling content and sales ideas and then make them real! We’re looking for the unconventional, less-obvious, unseasoned (or over seasoned) creative pros, but above all - passionate makers and culture shakers with marketing DNA.
- Uses and creates on social media daily
- Responsible, accountable, deeply passionate about their own personal interests and hobbies, and of course kind, compassionate and empathetic because you love the magic of collaboration
The Gig Is:
- Creating emotional, impactful, objective, or conversion-oriented content for our brand
- Mastering the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips - and turning them into content assets built for individual platforms and audiences
- Collaborating to create and manipulate video, a plethora of photography, social copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories, etc.
- Honing your design, editing, and blurb writing skills utilizing standard industry software and social platforms
- Wrangling and rolling with your teammates to service rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, interpreting and acting on quantitative and qualitative results, all while keeping a clear, enthusiastic, and proactive attitude towards content creation
- Has an ability to make relevant content across all platforms and has extraordinary skills in at least one if not all of these: design, video editing, social media copywriting
- Videography or design education OR equivalent relevant experience, all applicants will be asked to provide recent content examples from social media accounts
- Shows a demonstrable passion, curiosity, and experience in making creative content on social media platforms - Tweets, TikTok videos, Instagram visuals, Youtube edits
- Proficient in one or many of the Adobe Creative Suite programs and eager to continue to learn and evolve in other efficient and effective ways to make social-first content: Adobe Creative Suite, mobile creator apps, and in-app editing (Instagram story creation, TikTok editing, etc.)
- Bonus: Has prior sales and marketing experience
About Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate
Nobody knows the area like a native!
Laurie Finkelstein Reader grew up in South Florida in a family dedicated to the real estate business. As a Multi-Million Dollar Top Producer, Laurie and her team are responsible for over $300 million in real estate sales annually and have been recognized in the Top 1/2 of 1% of all Realtors in the Nation! In 2020, Laurie and her team helped over 950 families with their real estate needs.
Our team is committed to not only meeting...but exceeding every client's expectations, regardless of the size of their transaction.