Andersen Group Realty
We are seeking a Graphic Designer consultant to design branded marketing materials. In this role, you will work to create and design on-brand materials that create intrigue and drive curiosity across each of our marketing channels. You’ll collaborate with our real estate operations and sales team in order to successfully execute strategies using great design.
You’ll partner with the CEO, Director of Operations, copywriters, video editors, photographers, and sales team to design beautiful creative that connects with new and current audiences. You’ll take part in brand design strategy for print and digital assets to be used across various marketing channels.
You are excited about creating designs that delight people and get them to engage with our brand. You’re eager to improve your process and approach to your work and learn through experimentation. You value collaboration and seek ideas from your teammates. You’re ready to create meaningful work that helps you get to the next level in your design career.
- Update and create new templates for flyers, signage, mailers, brochures, business cards, email blasts, presentations, tour books, etc. that adhere to the company’s branding.
- Creates social media graphics and collaborates on new concepts and ideas
- Contributes to multi-channel marketing campaigns by creating high-quality, eye-catching designs
- Blends photography, imagery, infographics, text, and multimedia elements to create and manage digital and print designs
- Executes marketing materials for a variety of channels including, but not limited to, social media, digital campaigns, websites, landing pages, email, print collateral, and appeal templates
- Digital and print advertising
- PowerPoint templates and presentations
- Provides recommendations on design direction and brand image to maintain the brand identity
- Ensures final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand before providing colleagues or vendors with files
- Minimum 1-3 years as a graphic designer creating brand and marketing materials.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite tools
- Bachelor’s, or equivalent degree, in Graphic Design, related field or equivalent professional experience within the design field
- Awareness of the latest design trends
- Excited about working with a cross-disciplinary team to learn and have fun making amazing things
- A solid understanding of basic design principles like negative space, type, hierarchy, scale, layout, color and more
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves to meet business and brand deliverables
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong teamwork
- Understanding of the digital and print requirement for formatting
- Understanding of layout, design, and typography
- Creative and imaginative with an eye for color, balance, and layout
- Familiar with IT and design software
$25 - $100 hourly
About Andersen Group Realty
As a growing team, we are focused on maintaining our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high-minded and achievement-oriented coworkers. With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive impact as we help clients navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.