The Go-To-Market Manager must possess a deep understanding of go-to-market roadmap execution as this role will provide objective assessments of The Cobblers’ consumer product lines to inform project and program planning, understand performance and maximize business impact.
The Go-To-Market Manager will report to the Head of Consumer Products and support The Cobblers’ Strategic Business Scaling Team through planning, reporting, and analytics.
The right candidate is a motivated strategic problem solver and executor with a consistent track record of working cross-functionally to lead new products and services to market. The Go-To-Market Manager will ensure project objectives are aligned with business priorities and managed within financial and resource constraints, will understand project dependencies, will identify and call out risks, and will manage the rollout and post-go-live stages of product launches.
Go To Market
- Manage the go-to-market launch of new business lines, products, and services
- Lead internal communication flow and coordinate cross-functional team alignment to ensure launch readiness
- Work cross-functionally to help support the process of launching and scaling new products and services
- Track metrics and key strategic initiatives, including regular reporting on sales activities, and launch readiness
- Measure and report on key metrics to evaluate the project’s effectiveness.
- Develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical and operational feasibility
- Provide project performance feedback to enable efficient cross-functional operations.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget and develop detailed project plans to track progress and use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, costs as well as perform risk and issue management
- Work on special projects designed to improve process efficiency and performance, including process development and standardization
- 5+ years of experience in taking new businesses, products, and/or services to market
- 5+ years experience in project management from conception to implementation
- 5+ years of creating presentations for executive-level audiences
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- High level of proficiency in Excel with a solid understanding of pivot tables
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Experience with cross-functional stakeholder management
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to successfully and efficiently balance multiple initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or graduation from a two-year college program in business administration— Finance, Economics or related field are preferred
- Experience with e-commerce a plus
$60,000 - $85,000 yearly
About The Cobblers
Masters of the craft. Titans of the trade. The Cobblers is one of the fastest-growing companies in America. We are committed to delivering world-class restoration, repair, and cleaning services to high-quality leather goods and premium sneakers. The Cobblers is a brand that represents new ways of thinking, creating innovative, circular processes for the development of our product-service offerings. We champion “revival and re-use” over the disposable and the replaceable. Pollute not. Waste Not.
Life at The Cobblers: Life at The Cobblers is about sharing responsibility and creating great work together. We take pride in the many unique perspectives and expertise that our team brings to the table every day. We are committed to offering equal opportunities to all employees and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, or disability.