KB HOTELS LLC
We have an exciting opportunity for someone looking to lead our team and provide the best service for our guests as the next general manager of our busy hotel. Do you enjoy bringing new and creative ideas to help drive revenue and building strong relationships with guests to gain repeat business? Our ideal candidate brings a high standard of service quality along with at least 5 or more years of hospitality experience, preferably in a hotel management role. As the general manager, you will oversee HR matters, including interviewing, hiring, training, assigning work, coaching/counseling, and performance management. If this describes you, apply today!
Must be able to pass a drug and background screening. Nicotine is included in the drug screening.
- Guide the leaders of each hotel department in developing goals, objectives, and a plan of action for achieving them
- Enhance the hotel's reputation for quality by inspecting the cleanliness and upkeep of the rooms, public areas, and surrounding grounds
- Create a budget to maximize profit margins while keeping costs in balance with guest satisfaction and quality of services
- Empower hotel staff to excel in superior guest service to drive financial success through strong leadership and creative operational strategies
- Construct and manage a straightforward and effective marketing strategy to promote the hotel's services and amenities
- A proven record of experience managing a team, preferably in the hospitality field, is required
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent GED; degree in hospitality or related field of study preferred
- You must have 5 or more years of experience working in the hospitality field
- Proven customer service experience as a manager; strong guest-focused mentality
- Must have superb communication skills, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills
$65,000 - $75,000 + benefits DOE
About KB HOTELS LLC
With a team of industry veterans, seasoned managers, and emerging leaders, KB Hotels brings an unmatched combination of experience, competence, and innovation to its daily operations and developing projects. Together, KB Hotels’ team brings more than fifty years in combined experience in every aspect of hotel licensing, development, and operational management across multiple brands.