The general manager directs manufacturing operations through a team of functional managers and front line of team leads. The position ensures increasing levels of customer and employee satisfaction while improving the efficiency of manpower, materials and machines. This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for leadership of the employees within its department.
- Manages organizational improvement in the areas of lean manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and on-time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls and facility performance measures.
- Provides leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training and development.
- Provides leadership for problem resolution to facilitate faster improvements and improved working relationships.
- Manages material requirements to increase inventory turns and reduce levels on hand.
- Ensures compliance with company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery.
- Balances work cell capacity across the laboratory.
- Provides leadership through a planning cycle.
- Determines operations head count needs and ensures compliance with company policies.
- Ensures compliance with company needs for capital investments and improvement projects.
- Manages compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Maintains ultimate responsibility for 25+ employees across two shifts: day and swing.
- Problem solving/analysis
- Teamwork orientation
- Project management
- Communication proficiency
- Performance panagement
- Technical capacity
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 4+ years of management experience
- Must be 21 and over
$70,000 annual salary, plus quarterly bonus
About NLM Group
At People’s OC, we strive to provide a unique, exceptional customer experience from the moment you enter the dispensary. We pride ourselves with having a professional workforce, trained in the ability to tailor expert recommendations to each customer’s specific needs.
Our energetic team members combine excellent customer service with passion for the cannabis industry. People’s OC creates endless opportunities for our team members to gain valuable professional industry experience as well as making long lasting relationships.
Please visit our website at www.peoplesorangecounty.com
People's OC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.