Mullen Law Firm
Do you have a passion for organization and love building better systems to help businesses succeed? We’re in search of an office manager to work at the helm of our office operations and set expectations with our office staff that meets our high-quality standards. We encourage applicants who are inspired by new opportunities, motivated by challenges, and ready to get started. Apply now!
- Keep office systems running smoothly including ordering office supplies, organizing filing systems, maintaining office equipment, optimizing the organizational budget, and scheduling meetings
- Manage office’s secretarial duties including leading day-to-day operations and overseeing administrative assistants
- Perform additional human resources and office administration duties as needed
- Liaise with customers, service providers, vendors, and contractors, acting as the main line of communication
- Optimize office policies and procedures to meet internal needs while upholding our business standards
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- 2+ years of management experience strongly preferred
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
About Mullen Law Firm
We are a firm specializing in Personal Injury, Divorce Mediation, and First Amendment litigation. Senior Attorney is Certified Civil Trial Attorney. We have been in practice for 30+ years in these areas and are physically located in Secaucus, New Jersey, and Manhattan.
We are wonderful to work for and are a dynamic and growing firm.
We value innovation and self-starters.