Cafe Reho is looking for a general manager to join its business. This person will oversee the general operations of the Cafe from nose to tail with supervision from the owner. The person for this position is someone that loves to-do lists, managing a business, and growing a restaurant. This opportunity is excellent for anyone interested in creating and growing with a business!
- Manage the general cafe operations
- Communicate effectively with staff members
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensures compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards.
- Monitor the operational flow of the restaurant, ensuring culinary, Covid, and DOH standards and protocols are being followed and executed
- Effective team building and management experience
- Restaurant industry experience a plus
- Knowledge of food/beverages
- Strive to grow with a strong business owner
- Amazing attention to detail
What you'll get:
- Competitive $45,000-$60,000 annual salary
- Profit-sharing opportunity
- Health insurance credit
About Cafe Reho
Cafe Reho is a newly opening establishment located at 511 N Boardwalk on the Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk. Nick Pawson has conceptualized, built, opened, and ran three previous restaurants in Rehoboth; La Fable, Houston White Co., and Dalmata.