ATA Loss Consulting
We’re looking for a highly driven office manager to lead our administrative staff. You’ll be in charge of overseeing office operations, streamlining systems, and ensuring our administrative support is accurately following office policies. The ideal candidate is an organized and efficient leader who loves motivating and encouraging others to do their best work. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Make sure office policies are adhered to and reflect our company’s high standards
- Perform additional human resources and office administration duties as needed
- Oversee our day-to-day operations, manage administrative assistants, and perform secretarial duties
- Liaise with customers, service providers, vendors, and contractors, acting as the main line of communication
- Keep office systems running smoothly including ordering office supplies, organizing filing systems, maintaining office equipment, optimizing the organizational budget, and scheduling meetings
- Over 2 years of prior management experience or similar work experience in an office environment
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
About ATA Loss Consulting
Since its inception, ATA Loss Consulting has stood out as a thought leader in the claims consulting space. Having combined decades of experience, our team of experts brings to the table a depth of knowledge and a passion for getting the job done right.
When natural disasters strike, often without warning, ATA Loss Consulting is here to assist clients with the aftermath of investigations, estimates, and resolution of claims in your client's favor.