Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Morgantown
A General Manager for our hotel has overall responsibility for the sales and operations of an extended stay, limited-service hotel, and small team. A successful General Manager is a hands-on leader who knows how to drive revenue by exceptional customer service and quality room stays while creating a team that enjoys coming to work each day. The GM focuses on Quality, Compliance, Service, Team, Profit, and Sales. Their primary responsibilities are to execute existing systems to maximize profitability, ensure superior service, drive brand standards, quality, guest satisfaction, safety and security processes, hotel performance, and the development of people.
Our motto is Happy Guests. Happy Teams. Happy Hotel Partners.
We will support you and give you the resources you need to build and lead a great team. Each of our hotels is award-winning for quality and customer service excellence. If you are motivated by being the best, please apply today.
- Participate in a daily and direct hands-on way, leading the operations of the housekeeping and front desk teams
- Facilitate sales lead management processes within the hotel. Provide inspiration (or motivation) to the sales support to team
- Maintain relationships with target accounts. Sustain and retain pieces of business that are core business
- Ensure a super clean room by inspections and training. No room is sold until it has been verified to meet quality standards
- Lead our sales efforts by building a culture of extraordinary customer service
- Ensure that all safety and security processes are executed to keep our employees, guests, and building safe and secure
- Analyze Profit Loss and General Ledger statements
- Manage the daily, weekly, monthly duties for the hotel's online Property Management, Rate Management, Accounting, Human Resources, and Sales Software systems
- Manage schedule, and review and approve the hotel payroll
- Drive superior guest satisfaction and manage online reviews and feedback
- Inspect rooms according to quality standards for cleanliness and proper preventative maintenance
- Ensure all team members are trained to act competently in the event of an emergency or accident at the hotel
- Respond to requests from the immediate supervisor. Weekly conference calls and monthly site visits from owners and management company representatives
Capacity to do whatever it takes to make this hotel successful!
- Hotel management experience is a big plus
- Proven job stability in previous employment
- Desire to meet/exceed high standards
- Exceptional Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Computer proficiency
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Willingness and ability to work hard
- Minimum of 2-3 years of consistent management experience
- A high degree of self-motivation and Initiative
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Morgantown
We take pride in providing an exceptional work environment for our employees with generous Paid Time Off, Medical Benefits (for full-time), Performance Bonus, and Travel Discounts at over 3000 Hotels worldwide. We are deeply committed to giving our teams the resources they need to be successful.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against persons on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, or covered veteran status. EOE m/f/d/v