We have an exciting opportunity for someone looking to lead our team and provide the best service for our guests as the next general manager of our busy hotel. Do you enjoy bringing new and creative ideas to help drive revenue and building strong relationships with guests to gain repeat business? Our ideal candidate brings a high standard of service quality along with at least 5 or more years of hospitality experience, preferably in a hotel management role. As the general manager, you will oversee HR matters, including interviewing, hiring, training, assigning work, coaching/counseling, and performance management. If this describes you, apply today!
- Establish the hotel's reputation for quality by inspecting rooms, public areas, and the surrounding grounds for cleanliness and upkeep
- Construct and manage a straightforward and effective marketing strategy to promote the hotel's services and amenities
- Collaborate with hotel department leaders to define goals and objectives that are compatible with the overall hotel goals, as well as strategies for achieving them
- Design a budget that guarantees customer satisfaction and quality of services while keeping expenses controlled and profit margins maximized
- Empower hotel staff to excel in superior guest service to drive financial success through strong leadership and creative operational strategies
- Must have superb communication skills, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills
- You must have 5 or more years of experience working in the hospitality field
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent GED; we prefer a degree in hospitality or related field of study
- A proven record of experience managing a team, preferably in the hospitality field, is required
$40,000 - $50,000 per year DOE
About Neema Hospitality
Neema Hospitality has become a leader in the industry with a focus on serving our guests and building strong, loyal hotel management teams dedicated to continuous process improvements and the growth of the company.
With multiple Gold Award Winning Properties and an Inn of the Year through Choice Hotels, and multiple Quality Excellence and Torchbearer Awards through IHG, Neema Hospitality continues to show our dedication to excellence and continued focus on remaining a leader in hospitality services.
With over 30 years of experience, Neema Hospitality continues to grow, partner, and create long-standing, fruitful relationships by developing its leaders and employees and focusing on the needs of our guests.