Bridges Therapy and Wellness Center
Bridges Therapy and Wellness Center, with locations in Fairfax and Gainesville, is a well-established, non-insurance-based, psychotherapy group practice that offers a range of clinical, assessment, psychiatric, and wellness services. We are looking to hire an experienced office manager to coordinate our locations, lead our front desk operations, implement efficient systems, and support our clinical staff, as well as interface with clients in a responsive and professional manner to answer phones, schedule, and maintain our billing system.
If you value teamwork and community and want to be a part of a friendly and professional multicultural group, start your application today! We’re looking to invest in a candidate who is interested in team leadership, upward mobility, and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment.
This position is Full Time with variable hours including some evenings. Please apply with a resume and cover letter.
COVID-19 considerations: This position is currently split between in-office and virtual work and will transition to 100% in-office hours once safe to do so.
- Facilitate office policies and procedures, ensuring they meet our organization’s standards
- Streamline office systems including organizing filing systems, ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment, scheduling team member meetings, and optimizing the organizational budget
- Maintain front-facing relationships with customers, contractors, service providers, and vendors
- Lead office management including day-to-day operations, directing administrative assistants, and other secretarial duties
- Carry out other human resources tasks and office administration duties when necessary
- Data entry and maintenance of Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Support clinical staff
- Run reports related to revenue, payroll, client retention, marketing ROI
- Collect payments and monitor outstanding invoices
- Assist with employee benefit management
- Update website and create marketing materials
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- 2 years of management experience or as an office administrator in medical or mental health office strongly preferred
- General computer skills with Apple computers, Microsoft Office, and Google Gmail/Drive. 2 years or more experience strongly preferred. We are a Mac-based office
- Comfortable talking with clients, responsive and empathetic with strong customer service skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Organized, able to create and follow efficient systems, responsive and timely
- Dependable, takes initiative, accepts and implements constructive feedback, and works independently
- Able to coordinate projects, follow through on details and meet deadlines
- Experience w/elements of website management, marketing/social media a plus
- Experience w/elements of personnel management a plus
- College degree or higher strongly preferred
$40,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Bridges Therapy and Wellness Center
Bridges Therapy and Wellness Center is a well-established, non-insurance-based, psychotherapy group practice that offers a range of clinical, assessment, psychiatric, and wellness services. We serve children, adolescents and adults for individual, group, couples and family therapy as well as conduct psychological evaluations and medication management. We have two locations in Fairfax and Gainesville, VA.
Our ideal candidate is flexible and able to manage the details as well as oversee and think bigger picture. This is a growth position as our company continues to expand.