This position is accountable for the overall success of the company, meeting and exceeding revenue measures and ensuring client satisfaction upon delivery of products. The General Manager must supervise all areas of the team while upholding standards, goals, and the need to achieve superior levels of quality for all clients and team members.
- Base Salary: $95,000 - $105,000
- Performance Bonus: $45,000+ (depending on performance, upside earning potential)
- Expected First-Year Earnings: $140,000 - $150,000+
- Health Benefits
- Demonstrate a positive, professional, and client-oriented attitude about the company with team members, vendors, customers, and the public whether contact is by mail, telephone, or in person.
- Constantly strive for improvements in the work process and results to better meet customer expectations.
- Direct the day-to-day activities of product intake, risk management, safety/security of products, maintenance, sales, marketing, and all other operations. Direct and oversee inside and outside sales departments.
- Develop operating income/expense budgets which reflect the owner's objectives for operating the business, cash flow requirements, and marketing.
- Accounting accountability to include administration of budgets, operational review, and analysis of corrective action needed. Recommend and implement programs that contribute to center profitability. Analyze and distribute monthly financial statements including operating variances from budget, cash management, and strategies for collection of receivables.
- Provide prompt, detailed, and accurate general status reports on all goals, accounting, and lead management.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual business.
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships between team members.
- Prepare for team meetings, in advance, and act as chairperson for the meeting.
- Keep abreast of new technologies, systems, and procedures related to sports memorabilia.
- Oversight of staff consisting of approximately 8-10 employees.
- Handle all recruiting, onboarding, and training for the team. Maintain all systems associated with this.
- In charge of maintaining every department's manuals
- Responsible for delivering on the mission, vision, and values of the Owner and acting as the liaison between the company and the owner at all times.
- BA or BS from a four-year college or university is preferred.
- A minimum of three to five years of experience as a General Manager is required.
- eCommerce experience preferred
- Proficient in the use of customer relationship management systems preferred.
- Heavy interest in professional sports is preferred.
$95,000 - $105,000
About Ultimate Autographs
Ultimate Autographs was created with one purpose in mind – to deliver authentic memorabilia to the ultimate sports fans and collectors.
Ultimate Autographs takes pride in dealing with professional athletes and working ethically in all areas of the sports memorabilia industry. We want to ensure the highest quality and authenticity of each and every single item.
We have representatives witness every autograph before applying their certificate of authenticity.
Every item we provide to fans is 100% authentic and guaranteed. Each collectible includes, upon purchase, a certificate of authenticity from a reputable third-party company.
Here at Ultimate Autographs, we are just as big of sports fans as you and want to be your go-to source for all your sports memorabilia and collectibles.