Do you flourish in a fast-paced atmosphere where you can demonstrate your leadership abilities? If this is the case, we have an excellent opportunity for you as our next general manager. Our busy hotel requires a creative thinker who can introduce new ideas to increase revenue and establish customer relationships to encourage repeat business. You will not only lead our team, but you will also need to provide the best service to our guests. Day-to-day duties will involve preparing daily financial reporting, interviewing new employees, training them, managing all hotel departments, and guaranteeing outstanding guest satisfaction. Our ideal candidate has 5 or more years of experience leading a hotel or hospitality team and is dedicated to providing our customers with a 5-star experience. Apply now if you're ready for a new challenge!
- Enhance the hotel's reputation for quality by inspecting the cleanliness and upkeep of the rooms, public areas, and surrounding grounds
- Construct and manage a straightforward and effective marketing strategy to promote the hotel's services and amenities
- Facilitate strategic planning, objectives, and a timetable of action for hotel department leaders that meets overall hotel goals
- Empower hotel staff to excel in superior guest service to drive financial success through strong leadership and creative operational strategies
Supervise all department heads and employees and encourage team work, job effiency and excellent job performance.
- You must have 5 or more years of experience working in the hospitality field
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent GED; we prefer a degree in hospitality or related field of study
- Exhibit excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving abilities
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Previous experience as a hotel manager, assistant manager, or hotel department manager required
$55,000 - $60,000
About Odessey Systems
Odessey Systems is the management company that manages this hotel.