BH Hospitality Management
A General Manager is responsible for managing daily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
As the General Manager, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead, direct, and manage all hotel operations including, but not limited to hotel budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, leading service initiatives, leading and managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, leading and developing the executive team, responding to guests inquiries and resolving concerns and hotel-wide meeting participation and facilitation
- Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
- Monitor and develop team member performance, particularly the executive team and department heads, to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations, and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview, and train team members
- Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance, and service and financial measurements
- Identify operational performance, productivity, and efficiency gaps and implement measures to correct those deficiencies
- Serve as primary liaison with hotel owners and corporate entities
- Minimum of 2+ years of Hotel Leadership experience, managing $2 million in revenue, at a property with 100 rooms or greater.
- Hilton brand experience
- Local market experience
About BH Hospitality Management
BH Hospitality Management is a fully-integrated management company that prides itself in producing and maintaining high-quality hotels all across the state of Texas. We have a proven track record of being the top performers in many of our managed markets, with all of our branded, limited services, and extended stay Focus brands.