Farmers Insurance District 08
Our company’s rapid expansion makes this an exciting time to sign on as a general lines insurance agent! We are seeking an enthusiastic problem-solver with a knack for building new business relationships while simultaneously nurturing existing ones.
Bring your strong communication skills and we’ll give you the tools you need to succeed in this sales-focused position that’s packed with growth opportunity. We offer competitive pay structure and bonus incentives for our valued team members. Apply today to unlock a world of potential!
- Employ creative networking and sales strategies to generate leads that convert prospective clients into new clients
- Facilitate sales by keeping accurate records of personal information of prospects and customers within insurance company databases
- Maintain a high standard of customer service excellence when solving billing, policy change, claims, or coverage related issues
- Review insurance policies for accuracy, coverage, and limits in order to recommend modifications, as needed
- Present existing and prospective customers with individualized policy options, quote calculations, and educational materials to meet their needs
- Effective collaborator who takes a goal-oriented approach to sales
- Self-motivated and driven with a competitive nature
- Superb written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient typing and computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Suites
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks and assignments
- Previous experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer
- Must hold a valid, state-issued insurance license(s): General Lines - Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
- Previous experience using sales/CRM systems
- Proven record of high level and consistent sales
- Farmers' Insurance experience as a CSR and/or producer
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance District 08
Working at Farmers Insurance
When you go to work for a local Farmers Agent, you also get a district office with a mission to recruit, train and retain the best agents in the business. This includes Sales Producers when needed. When people come to us to pursue a dream of growing their career with Farmers, our District Office Team walks with them every step of the way. With an average tenure of 20+ years, our district team is dedicated to the success of our agents and has the experience to make it happen. We provide training, mentoring, and IT support. Best of all, the services the district provides are always FREE OF CHARGE to our candidates, agents, and their staff. Join us today and see what a difference our initial investment in you can make!