Crew Member Drivers and Crew Members
BENEFITS of being with Aronson Landscape:
- Competitive, Weekly Pay
- Vacation Time- Paid Time Off
- Full Time- work year-round
- Ensure that all materials, tools and other debris from the build have been removed at the end of the project to make sure the work site is clean
- Assist tradespeople and heavy equipment workers with plumbing, electrical, roofing, and other trade work as needed
- Load, unload and prepare any tools or materials on site that will be used to complete the build, so the crew can operate efficiently
- Dispose of any debris, trash, or hazardous materials that are found on the site to prepare it construction starts
- Work with your crew through all stages of the project to make sure that the job is done efficiently
- The essential duties and responsibilities are listed below. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform work alongside the crew and supervise crewmember activities
- Delegate tasks to crew and ensures completion of all tasks
- Plan enhancement activities at site according to specifications and client expectations.
- Assign daily tasks to the crew and ensure compliance.
- Operate the following equipment: backhoe, trencher, wheel loader as well as plant and irrigation layout.
- Other duties may include but are not limited to, mowing, weed eating, hedge, and bush trimming, blowing, gathering debris, minor irrigation repair, edging, weed control, minor equipment maintenance, etc.
- Training and evaluate the effectiveness of crew.
- Ensure proper use, care, and inventory of company vehicle, equipment and tools assigned.
- Promote and maintain safe working conditions.
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills are highly desirable
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination, good balance, and have the physical strength to be able to do the work
- Important to be able to work independently and with a team, take direction and follow-through
$16 - $25 hourly
About Aronson landscape
We are a family-owned landscape company. Growing fast, year over year. We pride ourselves on relationships and having an enjoyable place to work each day. We are centered around the multifamily and commercial industry